Thursday, June 24, 2010

Double Box Fun

Since Cadence's jumpwork and flatwork exercises have been going well, I decided the other day to try him out on little pieces of some Greg Derrett double box exercises, to see how well he did with some short sequencing. I was very proud of the little man. I broke the exercise into very small sequences for now, and the video is actually a couple separate sessions over the course of the evening. I was proud of the baby dog - he had his thinking cap on that night. Even in spite of the train in the distance, the UM Survival Flight helicopter passing overhead, the neighbors using their staple gun . . . the video makes it sound like we live in the middle of a construction zone!



Of course, I also get to watch myself fumble with my toy a few times, have some crappy timing, etc. but he was pretty forgiving.

No comments: